Why early simulations, feasibility analyses and prototyping pay off.
As well as the plastic-compatible implementation of the design, we are already gaining important knowledge in the design environment about component behavior and feasibility for manufacture. Due to the inclusion of process-relevant parameters, we can thus recognize weak points in good time and utilize process potentials even better. We are pleased to pass on this know-how lead to our customers in the form of long-term costs and quality advantages. Our special strength is our enormous experience but also the practical, quick and customer-oriented implementation of your ideas.
- Article and product design
- Process concept and industrialization
- Tool design
- Test equipment design
We design exclusively on modern CAD workstations in 3D. As a result, we are able to make prompt changes to the article or implement product variants in the shortest time. Afterwards, the design data are forwarded to the CAM department and from there directly to the machining centers.
- CAD design software Creon 3.0
- Photo-realistic article presentation with Keyshot 6
- FDA-compliant data management with PTC-Windchill 11.0
As supplement to our Riegler process FMEA, we perform internal warping calculations, filling studies and feasibility analyses. The test planning and analysis of the optimum process window are performed based on DoE.
- MOLDEX filling studies
- Warping, flow seam and ventilation assessments
- Process FMEA
- Design of Experiments (DoE)
Design and function prototypes are produced using the most up to date 3D technology and rapid prototyping for further risk minimization. Our particular strength here is the particularly short time between idea transfer and prototype construction.
- Design samples via rapid prototyping
- Functional prototype
- Prototypes from pilot and preproduction tools
- Manufacture of functional systems for clinical studies under ISO 7 clean room conditions